They don’t make louvres like they use to!
Louvre Windows have been around for a very long time. You may remember them as old rusty, leaky louvres. Today, Breezway has developed a new generation of Louvre Windows using the latest technology to ensure a high-quality product that will last a lifetime.
Architects HPC incorporated Powerlouvre Windows into a smart Building Management System to assist with energy savings in Breezway’s sustainable head office building. View project.
Breezway is proud to be part of a rich history of manufacturing louvre windows that dates back nearly a century. The early success with the first louvre patent filed by A E Appleton & Sons in the 1930s was a testament to the quality and popularity of our products. Over the years, the company has undergone several name changes due to mergers and sales, but our focus on louvre windows has remained constant.
Breezway Malaysia was established in 2003. Over the years, the Breezway Malaysia business has progressed to the production and sales of various window systems and componentry for the South East Asia region, including Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia and the Philippines. Breezway Malaysia also started exporting to other countries in the Pacific Ocean, Indian Ocean, Vietnam, Taiwan, Hong Kong, India, Sri Lanka and even Turkey. Besides Australian, New Zealand standards, Breezway Malaysia products are also certified under the Malaysia SIRIM certification.
Breezway is at the forefront of louvre window technology and design. Since its inception, there has been a constant stream of product improvements flowing from our R&D Centre based out of our head office in Australia. Local facilities include 3D modelling, on-site tooling and an on-site NATA (National Association of Testing Authorities) approved window testing laboratory. As a result, the team has developed many louvre window innovations which now hold international patents.
Breezway ASIA has made an impact in the ASIA building landscape. You will find Breezway louvres often used in Green homes and green energy projects and have helped developers win green ratings, such as the Ken Rimba project in Malaysia. Major developers such as SIME DARBY in Malaysia, Land & House in Thailand, Ayala in Philippines have all used Breezway louvres in their development projects.
Where to View or Buy Breezway Louvres?
To speak to our Design Assist Team please call +60 3 3291 4885 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Working for Breezway
We’ll contact you should a suitable position open up.
Award Winning Louvres
- 2007 Winner The Altair Powerlouvre™ System won the AWA Design Award for ‘Most Innovative Window System’
- 2008 Winner Breezway won the Lincoln Sentry ‘Supplier of the Year’ Award for the Window Door Glazing Category
- 2010 Winner Breezway won the Lincoln Sentry ‘Supplier of the Year’ Award for the Window Door Glazing Category
- 2011 Finalist The Breezway Head Office Building was a finalist for the Urban Development Institute of Australia (UDIA) Qld Boral Award for ‘Environmental Sustainable Development & Small Retail/Commercial Building under 3000sqm’
- 2013 Finalist Breezway was a finalist for the Lincoln Sentry ‘Supplier of the Year’ Award for the Window Door Glazing Category
- 2014 Winner The IGLU Student Accommodation Building (with Breezway Louvres) won the AWA Design Award for ‘Best Use of Windows and Doors – Commercial – New Constructions over $5 million’
- 2014 Winner The Altair Powerlouvre™ Apptivate® Control Unit won the AWA Design Award for ‘Most Innovative Component’
- 2014 Winner Breezway won the Lincoln Sentry ‘Supplier of the Year’ Award for the Window Door Glazing Category
- 2015 Winner Breezway won the Architecture & Design ‘Top 100 Trusted Brands Survey’ for the Windows & Glazing Category
- 2018 Finalist Breezway came second in the Architecture & Design ‘Top 100 Trusted Brands Survey’ for the Windows & Glazing Category
- 2018 Winner The Altair Dualair® System won the AWA Design Award for ‘Most Innovative Window System’
- 2023 Winner The Altair IGLU® System won the AGWA Design Award for ‘Most Innovative Window System’
- 2023 Winner The Altair IGLU® System was the Gold Winner for the Good Design Award – Product Design Category